Woten Family

A man and a woman had a little baby, Yes, they did. They had three in the family, And that's a magic number. - Schoolhouse Rock -

Friday, August 04, 2006

Jackson gets settled in his new house

Jackson's favorite place to sit was mommy's magazine basket...until she filled it with magazines!


I LOVE taking my bath. I get to play with my special bath toys and splash water all over and have a "bubble beard"

My daddy says it's never to early to learn to play guitar. I hold the strings for the chords I want and daddy strums the strings for me. The song I'm writing is called "Jackson's Jiggy Jive" It's sure to go platinum!!

"See, I told you I can pull myself up" (Jackson's nursery is still a work in progress, the paint is up, but the molding is still missing, but it will be really nice when we finish it for our little monkey)

Daddy and Jackson LOVE to take naps together. Could they be any more relaxed????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home