Woten Family

A man and a woman had a little baby, Yes, they did. They had three in the family, And that's a magic number. - Schoolhouse Rock -

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Rollin' Over Now...

March 10th: I put Jackson on his playmat, on his back of course, so I could go and brush my teeth before we left the house and suddenly I heard a "Ugghhh" come over the baby monitors. I went in his nursery to check on him and this is the position he was in, he taught himself to rollover, but isn't quite sure what to do after that. He just kept making the "ugghh" noise as if to say, "help, I'm not sure what to do next!"
Once I helped him adjust his arms and he got situated I asked him, "Jackson, what are you doing?" and this was the response I received...gummy smiles....it doesn't get much better than this!! So, this week has been a HUGE week of firsts for Jackson: he belly laughed for the first time, rolled over, and he's finally discovered his thumb. He found it much earlier, but where the thumb went, so did all the other fingers, so now the thumb is working alone and he sucks so hard and loud on it, I'm pretty sure it's going to shrivel up and disappear!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley:
Your updates are so funny!! We are so happy for all of baby Jackson's first events.

You all are in our thoughts and prayers and we miss you!

God Bless you all!
Josh and Lizzie Suiter

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home