Woten Family

A man and a woman had a little baby, Yes, they did. They had three in the family, And that's a magic number. - Schoolhouse Rock -

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Additional Feb. in Indiana pictures

"Now let me tell ya somethin' Pop, I know what I'm talkin' about and Pampers are better than Huggies!
"Mommy put me in this dumb carseat again, man I hate this thing, you try to travel for more than 12 hours in the same 10 inch seat strapped down to where you can't move a muscle and buckled right between your legs...not to comfy for a little guy like me, and worst of all, my binkin fell out on my lap and I don't know how to put it back in my mouth!"
"My Pop, he's such a funny guy, he always makes me smile, he reminds me of my Daddy."
"Yeah!!! It is finally cold enough for me to wear my fuzzy snow suit...only problem was that it never snowed while we were home even though it was expected to...awwww nuts!! Guess I'll have to wait till we move to Maine for my first snow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home